Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where Is The Carb On Arctic Cat Sled

Best of February 2011

are here, this time on time that month, my beauty-darlings of the month February:


Olay Complete Touch of Foundation: A light day cream with a hint of makeup. The shade for fair skin types, perfect for me. Really a great product if it is a rush.

Aok Pure Balance sea sand scrub: spring comes, the old winter skin had to believe it. I've used the peel every other evening. It conjures up nice smooth, clean skin.

Long Nivea Repair: Did I get free of Nivea for testing provided. My hair does well with it, even with the mud. The aroma is typical Nivea-like. Very pleasant.

Essence 24 Protection Balm Rooibos Tea & Blackberry: She is from the limited winter edition. I hate Rooibos tea, but the hand cream is great. It smells delicious berry and maintains great. Hopefully it will deliver them into the next season.

Clarins Huile Lotus: So I am really in love - A super facial oil for oily and combination skin with essential oils of rosemary, geranium, chamomile and Lotus. Meanwhile there is also a review soon.

Alverde Nail Cream Apricot: ugly packaging, smells remotely apricot and makes horrible red spots on my white bed linen. But something appeals to me because to me every night but bravely to smear on their paws. My skin is super nail it.

The Balm Hot Mama: A nice solid, with no glimmer of matting powder particles in an absolutely horny packaging. For him I have my long-time companion, Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder said, Goodbye.

NYX Round Lipstick
Iris. A spring-like, light apricot with golden reflections much

0 comments:

Post a Comment