Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Free Get Well Soon Template

authors searched

Since the start of this blog almost two years ago has now formed a small regular readers of the blog.

Since I do not for 3 years longer Rent a living, go me running out of stories.

therefore like to ask you readers, I know if you've not experienced even a funny story or other in your shared flats or flats that you want to share with other people. I could here this

like to publish this post as a guest on several stories as co-authors of this blog. I can run the blog even after the end of my stories go further out and you had already found a readership for your stories.

So if you like something you want you can also contribute, contact me and send me the stories with a given title and the name or pseudonym of the author to the following e-mail address:

wggeschichten@mac.com

Now that I'm on vacation first, of course I can not answer, but you are also the time to think about you a story and write them down.

no later than early March, I can then reply to your post requests!

Until then, your
George

0 comments:

Post a Comment