Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Indian Wedding Gown Rental In Toronto

Uschis Story

prevails in Konstanz every year around mid-February is always a week state of emergency: the Constance carnival!

And in a small city like consistency we have in this period only two options: either you walk or one a week from long to celebrate.

've always done I usually use the first option, because I am the carnival fan not so. In one of the years in my dorm-WG decided my roommate Caroline and I after a moist-happy evening that we would overturn this year in the fool's turmoil ... with the roles reversed: Caroline would be my pimp and I know his chick. Caroline's friend Gabi and her friend Magnus were also enthusiastic about this idea , hence the following story:

Hi, I'm Uschi and this is my story.

Anjana My girlfriend gives me straight to the door.

And that's me, the Uschi - as she lives and breathes!

Anjana tonight, has also done really pretty.

This is my pimp, Karl. He loves my breasts!


This is my friend Michelle and her type Gerd.

Karl and I are of one heart and soul!


Here I walk through constant looking for some fun.

My legs are pretty muscular, is not it?



window shopping - my favorite pastime.

My friend Frank with really strange things.

That's Anke, she is my neighbor. We had a lot of fun.


Anjana and I dancing at the Irish Pub.

The Irish Pub is a lively time. We are constantly raised.

Anjana is on its way to the next party location.

In the city we met strange people.

Anjana and Gerd posing for the camera in McDonalds.



Anjana, Karl and I - we are a great team!



This was necessarily a McDonalds employee photo.



Am I not a pretty?



0 comments:

Post a Comment