Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shampoo That Compares To Thermasilk

Generations

The WG life I did well: you did not pay all the rent alone, but could share the costs of heating, general electricity, garbage disposal, water and phone / DSL. With a little luck brought new roommate with crockery and kitchen equipment and were able to replace that which had disappeared with the exodus of the last housemate.

Actually, I liked living in an apartment very well. The inconsistencies due to the cleaning plan or waste disposal were annoying sometimes, but that was nothing that could resolve to clear the air every few weeks.

The bigger problem is more of the age difference, which teamed up with each passing year between the new roommates and me. At one point I had reached the point at which interested younger for a vacant room 10 or even 12 years than me. And that was really a strange situation. The new roommate came almost from a different generation than me. The

expressed in different situations. Often the new roommate came directly from home and had never lived alone, let alone at himself purged or use a vacuum cleaner. In addition, most true "Erstis" which took to the university were better in the beer garden, and instead of learning rather party did.

After 10 years as a student and as an employee at the university, I had developed other interests and leisure entertainment and was happy when I rest in the evening times to Home or work which could prepare for the next day. With a pack of drunken, loud laughing 20 years in the kitchen of course that was anything but easy.

has even a 20 year old Erstsemsterstudent a completely different rhythm of life 32 years as a Department employee. Sure, I got along well with other students and was glad that in addition to the three top-lived until mid-twenties student also the student of Iris, which is only two years younger than I was and understanding of my problems with the "youth" in our apartment was.

Iris and I often sat in the kitchen at night, watching a TV series on the laptop and talked and listened to how the party-goers trickled out of our group after and after the last of their campaign through the apartment door.

Once Iris and I were sitting right in front of an episode of the series "Desperate Housewives" as Angelo was in the apartment. When he came past the kitchen, he was swaying in the doorway grinning, to Iris and me in the kitchen and said, "Hi, are you still on? Was a brilliant University of party tonight. "

at once he held his hand over her mouth and disappeared into the toilet, which he used shortly loudly.

Iris shook her head. "Yesterday, Gundula, now Angelo ... is you noticed that our currently roommate hanging over the bowl often? "

" From Gundula I have heard nothing, "I said. "But let them anyway. It is their life. We were still no different ... "

Iris did not answer it and we both sat silently in the kitchen, listening to how Angelo in the bathroom rinsing the mouth and let the meaning of my carefree then sink into spoken words.

"Somehow I feel sometimes like we're the parents and Gundula, Angelo and Sebastian were our children." I said to Iris. "They are just 7 to 12 years younger than us."

"From the feeling come from the three already of a different generation than us." In, I agreed iris. . Ten years can make a big difference, "

I looked at Iris, and expressed the question that all the time already latent in the air out," Did you ever feel that we are getting too old for the WG life ? be "

0 comments:

Post a Comment