end without fear
Gerhard went as he had come: he packed his few belongings in his small suitcase, he worked for and left the apartment. As he walked past the kitchen, in which Simon, Nadine and I were sitting, he remained short, staring at the floor and muttered, "You have me ! Kicked "
Then he left our house without another word to say and left out of spite as the front door - are open - which he had slammed so often at night.
And then he was gone. Just like that. Like a bad nightmare upon awakening.
Only the bad smell from his former room, recalled that Gerhard had three months with us familiar.
The solution to our problem roommate turned out to be easier in the end than we had thought.
After the cancellation of Mr. Franke, the residence of the student union representative, Gerhard to put in another house we went next for Asta, there to inquire about our opportunities and possibilities to enable Gerhard.
"I can understand Mr. Franke's concerns," said Jorn, the Asta-member who we expressed our problem. "In the press saw the sacking of a disabled student from the dorm really bad for the student union. Especially such a famous students such as Gerhard "
(I am still wondering why Gerhard my two roommates and myself before its entry into our flat had not yet been announced - apparently we were three so that the absolute minority at the university! ).
Asta That a member may look at the website of the University administration would suggest, I would have thought of before. Fortunately, Jörn rehabilitated with his next sentence immediately.
"Actually you would have the students work by Gerhard did not share in the apartment. That was a mistake! "
" My words, "I agreed with him. "Well, and what we do with him? Can the student work did not just put it in another house? For example, in a nice single room in the rabbit in the stables Sonnenbühl West or something? "
" As far as I know are probably just a few rooms in Sonnenbühl free, "said Joern. "To the end of the semester because there is always a great Change. Funny that Mr. Franke has not responded to your request. Does he have a reason to be mad at you? "
" We have found two months, no tenant, "said Nadine. "That's all."
"Hm!" Jörg thinking aloud. "Were you ever at Mrs. Wiesenthal, head of the student union?"
"Head of the Student Union?" I asked. "I thought Mr. Franke is the leader of the student union."
"No, Mr. Franke conducts only the Department of Student Housing. Wiesenthal wife is the head of the whole store, and thus the head of Mr. Franke. Maybe you can even convince them of your concerns. "
A week later sat Nadine, Simone and I in the office of Mrs. Wiesenthal and this was much more understanding than Mr. Franke. While the three of us alternately marked what we did with Gerhard so everything happened, she shook her head and often said things like, "Really? One can hardly imagine, "" Is that true? "" That sounds bad, "" And you had now for over two and a half months living with him? ".
After we had sent three women Wiesenthal writes the lyrics almost half an hour and arrived at the end of our discussion was, she said the saving words, "I speak with Mr. Franke times and will see if can arrange like something."
On Monday in the week after, Gerhard moved into a single room in Sonnenbühl.
Who would have thought that things could be so easy ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment