Lars and Sebastian: More best of
As WG resident must be much good with his new roommates to join, especially if they were freshly released from mother's lap and they never washed a dish in her life.
During my time in shared flats there were at least two roommates this way: Lars in my dorm-WG and Sebastian in my Downtown WG. Unlike Sebastian Lars at least had ever pushed a frozen pizza into the oven, Sebastian was still completely virginal in terms of domestic work as he moved in with us and we had to practically teach him everything. First of all we had to explain to him that his dish wash away by itself and not a few days later, I taught him that his wrung dishes flutters not by itself back into the cabinet. Dealing with a tea towel stand as the next lesson in the curriculum. A few months later
made my roommate and I rent an evening together and did what to cook.
Iris and I wanted to take care together for cooking the main course, dessert and made a Gundula Sebastian had worried a little dessert (meaning he had bought a few cups in the Karstadt panna cotta) and a six-pack of beer.
As Sebastian's purchase was only a rather small contribution to the WG-cooking, I asked him if he could help me and Iris in cooking. "Yeah, what do I do?" Sebastian asked with visible discomfort.
"You could shave the vegetables small," I said. "Start with the cauliflower."
Sebastian nodded, went to the cupboard and came back shortly afterwards with a small board and a knife. He put the cauliflower on the board, cut one of the sheets from around the cauliflower and began to cut it small.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Cut the cauliflower small."
"eats the leaves are not," I replied shortly. "You they can throw into the recycling bin. In addition, you should contact the cauliflower before cleaning in the sink. "
" Ok, I will. "
Sebastian made from the leaves and threw them into the recycling bin bucket, then put the cauliflower in the sink, grabbed the soap and had, before I could say, a dash of detergent injected type "sea breeze" in the cauliflower.
"What are you doing?" I asked aghast.
"What does it look? Cauliflower clean! "
" The food we want, but still! You can not pour detergent on it! "
"Why not? That is pH neutral. In addition, we wash our dishes, too, and our set with it. "Sebastian said defensively. "In addition, some agencies are brown, how to abkriegen the usual?"
"Normally Rinse vegetables under cold water and no soap and then cuts off unsightly places. And now look, that you include the detergent as down again get, we want to cook Indian and not Pril severally-... "
Lars, a roommate in my dorm-WG but apparently also of a cultivated ignorance in some areas of domestic work .
Once he ran down the hall and cried aloud: "George, I think we have to buy a new vacuum cleaner. Yours is broken, "
I came out of my room:" Like what is going on with the old? Previously ran the always good. "
" Yes, but now he no longer on the side always comes out the dust when it switches on with suction. This looks really not good. . As sure what is broken "
I knew immediately what was wrong with the vacuum cleaner," Have you ever tried to change the bag? New bags are under the sink "
few minutes later, Lars yelled down the hall". Krass, now he goes again "
Oh. Wonders of technology ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment