Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What Are The Brand Names Of Computer?

night encounters of the compulsive nature

Gerhard Since we lived in the flat was always something going on in the house. His door was forced closed now notorious throughout the block, especially since he had fought one evening times Nico over from the WG.

Gerhard came that night as usual at night by 20 after 1 clock home and went back with fervor his door closing ritual. I was already in bed, but was still awake. For several days I could not sleep until I knew that Gerhard was in bed and rest at last gave.

Slowly I also got an injury ...

In any case, the good Gerhard slammed on this evening as usual at ten second intervals our apartment door and I waited in my room that his forced eruption finally subsided.

I suddenly heard a strange voice in the hall: "Tell me how long you want to do that for? Do you know how it is late? "

" Please do let me alone, I must. I'm neurotic compulsion, "Gerhard's voice rang out.

"I do not care. I have an important exam tomorrow and I need rest. Enjoy it now on! "

" I can not. I have just said, "Gerhards voice began to roll over, as is always the case when he was interrupted in the execution of its constraints.

"And I have an exam tomorrow and right now you hear that!" Demanded Gerhards comparison clearly excited.
"Go away and leave me alone!" Roared back Gerhard.

In that moment I decided to turn me into this conflict before it escalated further. I jumped out of bed and hurried out into the hallway. There I expected an interesting scene: The strange voice Nico was in the conversation, a physics student from our neighbor-WG. Nico was a sporty mid-twenties with a wild mane of blond hair naturally curly, medium-and actually a very nice and sociable type.

But tonight he looked much sociable, as he clung with both hands on the door and tried them incurring. Opposite him was Gerhard, who had surrounded the door handle with one hand and tried to solve Nicos handle with his free hand.

"Let go! I need to make the door, "cried Gerhard our neighbors.

"You start again only to pop the door," Nico said. "I need sleep, I had an important exam tomorrow! Go into the apartment and give peace at last! "

" Hey, now do me a break. Your journey, or on half the house, "I tried to intervene in the dispute. But my test has generally been wrangling between the two under.

Gerhard struck at once a very different tone: "Get out you Nazi swine!"

"In what are you for a movie, then? You ticks probably not quite right, "said Nico Gerhards on provocation and gave it back to the stairwell.

Gerhard let go of his hate-beloved door handle and ran after Nico: "If I'd had a gun, I shoot you! "

" You're not very close! Go away, you crackpot. "

I was now running to the two in the corridor.

"Damn it, now it's enough but," I yelled loudly in the round. "You give peace now and that both"

This time I came through with the two brawlers. "I hold the spinner from his body and take care that he finally stops pounding with this door," hissed at me and Nicole went back to his flat.

Gerhard made a move after him to run, but I went in between and pressed him back towards our apartment. "And now you go into your room! This discussion is now terminated "

" Have you seen it? This Nazisau attacked me! "

" Tell no shit and go back to the apartment. I want to hear any more! "

" But I have to make even the door. "

" No, you do not have to. You go into your room and I close my door! "

Gerhard was still reluctant. I took a step toward him.

"Walk - In - Your - Room" I emphasized each syllable distinctly, in the hope that Gerhard finally got that I was serious.

Finally, Gerhard was beaten and had me drive back to his room. At the end of the hallway Caroline stood in the open door of her room and looked at me with a questioning look, "What was it"

"I'll tell you tomorrow, now I want the first time only to bed," I sighed.

"Okay. Then good night, "

Caroline disappeared into their rooms. I closed the door and went back to bed. I had hardly laid down again, as I noticed the noise that came from Gerhard's room.

There was the window open and added to it and opened and slammed shut ....

was able not go on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment