New York hair stylist's not
The Barber of confidence is to find for some people almost as important as finding a spouse. And when the corresponding hair plumber was found, booked the same life-Flatrate and women (and some men) to travel across the world history in order to be treated her hair.
It is always said that it was in affluent circles, a common practice to fly to Paris or New York to have to cut the tips - but it goes the other way round ...
When my friend and I doing our internships at the University of Stony Brook, Manuel was again bleached, short hair - of course its House hairdresser.
With regard to hair, the Americans are very conservative, even those in New York, this is New York City characterized as a very multicultural and cosmopolitan than the rest of the United States. Nevertheless, most New Yorkers who have long hair and women, most men short hair - a woman with short hair to make matters worse, even bleached are falling even in the Big Apple - like New York is also called - up like a sore thumb.
And so it was Manuel again and said that her hair would be great. The best of compliments it received once a Burger King in one of the cafeterias on the campus of the University of Stony Brook.
We were already quite a while long with our food trays in the checkout line and when we turn finally came, looked at the young woman behind the counter and said delightedly: "Oh my god I love your hair! ? Where did you get them done "(. Oh My God, I love your hair where you can make)
Manuela replied dryly:" In Heroldstatt "
" Come again "(Say it again), she replied irritated.
"My hairdresser is in Heroldstatt, a small town in Germany" (My hairdresser is in Heroldstatt, a small town in Germany)
The woman nodded. "Ah. I always wanted to have hair like that, but I do not dare cutting them off "(Aha. thus wanted a hairstyle I've always have, but I do not trust myself to cut my hair).
"Well, just do it." (Nun! Then we make it easy), Manuel said.
"Let's see. Your total is $ 14.95. Credit or Cash? "(Let's see. The total is $ 14.95. Credit card or cash?)
" Cash "(bar!)
Some extra people fly to New York to have to style the hair . When my girlfriend and I lived in New York, she had the stylist of their choice in a small town in Germany and not in "the city" ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment