Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Is Glycol Bad For Your Hair



The situation with our compulsion neurotic roommate Gerhard was no longer endure. I could not sleep more before I did not know that Gerhard is in his room and sleep there. My roommate was not much better.

Our new flatmate Simon experienced the same once out WG-life of a special kind of fresh out of the home into a flat with a mentally ill roommate, who washed only once a week, although the morning hours on the bathroom block and every night at Two semi slams the door. So Simon had not presented the WG life for sure.

The student had set ourselves these students in the apartment, the student union had to take him out again. The man was mentally ill and should rather than in an assisted living in a student apartment. He made us all different too sick with his kind

Well appointed Simon, Nadine and I are on a Tuesday morning outside the office of the student union to complain to us together with Mr. Franke, the head of the department of student housing on the situation and to seek a solution to the problem Gerhard.

came after the usual half-hour waiting period before Mr. Franke's office, we turn. When Mr. Franke saw us, he came right to the point.

"Good morning. You all from the WG in Peter Hauser Briel. How is it going to Gerhard?

"That's why we are here," I said. "This is not to Gerhard. The man is mentally ill, has no place in a flat no. Makes us even with his neuroses crazy. "

" knowledge They even like the smell? "Put in Simon. "The only washes once a week and changed all his clothes only once a month! And in the middle of summer. "

" At night he always slams the door, I can not even sleep properly. "Nadine is involved in actions.

Mr. Franke grinned at us and made conciliatory gestures with his hands. "Now sometimes one after the other. What is there for problems? "

" The man is mentally ill. Belongs to an assisted living or in a therapeutic device, but not in a flat share. "

Mr. Franke turned stupid. "What is so bad about him? "

" It stinks, "said Simone. "And yet every morning the bath blocked for two hours because he washes his hands and then getting the entire bathroom flooded."

"He slams every night is a clock at night and wakes up with the doors on the house. Just ask the roommate in the other WGs. They have complained several times with us. "

" This is me already have heard, "nodded Mr. Franke. "What for?"

"He can be verbally aggressive. Recently he has been arguing with a neighbor loudly in the stairwell. I thought that, like a from both the stairs flies down! "

" Listen Mr. Franke, you have to take this man out of our flat. This goes on not. He makes us all crazy with his kind, we hold it any longer, "Mr. Franke

listened to our complaints and nodded from time to time. When we finished our complaints were, he looked every one of us in turn and then said, "Well, now you is not even like that. As bad as it can not be true. "

" makes us crazy with his neuroses. "" The screams just always around. " "Our whole flat stinks when the morning comes out of his room, I can not eat more because I get sick of the stench, "" I can not sleep at night anymore and I'm now testing, "Nadine, Simone and I talked at each other all because Mr. Franke's attempt to play the situation down at the three of us do not even well received.

"Now make me a break!" Mr Franke had abruptly "you" changed, obviously, he was also irritated so slow. "The room was empty for three months and you have not found a new roommate. The Student Union is not a charitable organization, we need to cover costs and work is one of them, that we fully exploit our dormitory rooms. "

I cut him off. "We would still have found a new roommate in July and August is just hard. People are thinking more of holidays or to the beach and not to the relocation. If the FH-students come, we would have already found a renter again! "

" on when and maybe I can not leave me. "Protested Mr. Franke. "In addition, I have found a suitable roommate. I sent him to the interview. They would have had the opportunity to reject the man as a new roommate. "

" Hang on, it was said that we can either accept it or pay the rent for the small room need. One way I would call it, "interjected Nadine.

"Like I said, we are not cariative facility."

"Listen," I said. "They have us clean the set, you will be him that, either can take out. In the rabbit barns is surely also a room available again. Why not give it as a single room. Then he can rumstinken there as he wants and it bothers no one. "

Mr. Franke shook his head. "I can do, even when I wanted. Imagine Just imagine what happens when the press gets wind of it. Then it says: The student is disabled on the road. To such publicity, we can really do without that. "

" Oh, the ropes, "snapped Nadine. "We would have been able to think so. We can just as easily go to the press and say that is the student work a mentally ill people in a healthy WG and now this all makes hospital roommate. "

Mr. Franke grinned through clenched teeth. "You can quite willing to try. I tried will not take Gerhard from the home and this is my last word! "

" You can not imagine how this man stinks, "Simone is the compassionate tour. "I each time offense when he comes out of his room. The man washes as good as ever and he washes his clothes hardly. I can not stand it anymore. I'm just in the first semester and I live only for a few weeks there! The WG life had I imagined really different. "

But Mr. Franke was adamant. "I did understand your objections, but you also need to have understanding for me. I think I am I need not repeat, I can not take him out of the apartment. The only bad publicity. "

" You know what, we can borrow Gerhard times for a weekend and you can give yourself an idea How to do it is with a neurotic compulsion to live under one roof. The odor is a revelation of a very special way! You can believe me! "

" Now you stay times on the carpet, "said Mr. Franke visibly irritated. "Two of them are still students of psychology, but is definitely a you something. On it you can train your therapeutic skills. "

" Well you do your job but make sure not every night back home, right? "Admittedly, the comparison was limping slightly, but I fell so quickly nothing better. "In addition, we are still students first, and second, we do not study psychotherapy but psychology, these are two different pairs of shoes. "

" I have talked enough about this story with you. Outside, there are other students waiting for my office. You have consumed enough of my time. Gerhard remains and now you go! "

Nadine, Simone and I looked at. Nadine nodded to us both. We got up and walked out. "Goodbye," muttered Nadine.

We did beat us - for now.

But that should a sequel to Mr. Frank, we just did not know what one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment