celebrate as they are not my problem ...
The birthdays of roommates are always such a thing. Celebrate it in the WG or celebrate their birthdays dear roommate with their non-flat or friends can be his roommate and (most all) roommates on her birthday rather alone, so she in her room her I-am-a-year-older-can become licking wounds.
My roommate Petra for example, was always mad at her age and she crawled on her birthday dear in her room, when looking in the flat to let, where you could run any friendly faces on the way and their possibly also might wish them well.
Nadine other hand, was constantly partying virtually every day something. Since her birthday was just another opportunity to make paella, to barbecue in the courtyard and a few bottles of cervezas to this title.
Simone went on her birthday always to their parents, to celebrate with her friends, Caroline, a waitress on her birthday and brought the work of a bottle of vodka, which we emptied at night at half past one in the WG kitchen with a few sandwiches. In contrast, our roommate John I had never betrayed his birthday ...
My party mood depended mostly on my financial situation if I had enough money, then there was a celebration and if not, then do not. It was as simple in the study.
usually arrived at least for my money one of my legendary coffee party here in the WG-kitchen, or in fine weather in the courtyard of St. Peter Hauser Briel dormitory. On my
last birthday in my dorm-WG I wanted to have a party a big party and had invited many friends and fellow students. My departure to my internship in the United States was imminent and I would not see many of my friends for almost a year, I had folded my birthday and my farewell party.
My roommates wanted instead of a gift the entertainment take my guests, but since I Nadine's and Simone's baking skills have had on previous occasions, bad memories, I took the cake production rather self
Instead, I gave the two a couple of side dishes (such as a salad and puff pastry) for the Pizza evening session. The best gift that I made these two to my last party in my dorm-WG was that they took over the clean-up service to the party!
In view of the fact that my guests had made excessive use of 2kg bag of confetti and fireworks of the room and that all our dishes were distributed on the tables, window sills and shelves of our home, that was a really practical gift ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment