Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can Camera Flashes Damage Your Eyes

Underneath Your Clothes

to live in the inner city has many advantages and some disadvantages. One of the great advantages of course is that you quickly to all major shops and places can walk and has no long travel time or annoying parking. If you forget, for example, once to buy a lemon, then one runs just quickly to the next Supermarket and buys a.
The cinema can be easily run on foot - and of course, always comes too late for meetings with friends, as they have longer travel paths and have therefore made earlier on the way to arrive on time.

One of the disadvantages that one Saturday sleep virtually impossible, as loudly in the pedestrian zone in front of the window is already at 9 clock buyers to do business and at the latest by 10 clock of the first accordion player in front of the house with its endless loop of "La Toccata "(in the high-speed version) begins.

you go before his own door - if that possible Is because often kebab eater buyer (by 10 clock early!) Sit on the stage, and these give only smacking protest free again, as if they had reserved this place the night before by phone - it is now in the shopping fray, without even stand a chance to have this work around this.

But it's not just with buyers in the city up close, but also with its neighbors, as the houses in town are all very close to each other and one can easily see into the homes of others, and gets even looked into the apartment .

Sometimes this can be quite funny, as in the case of the women's gym on one side of the house my Downtown WG, sometimes, it can also be rather stressful, such as in the case of a fun evening of my neighbors a few years ago in the summer.

Our neighbors celebrated in the middle of the week a party. A birthday or something like that. In contrast really is nothing wrong, especially not of us students, because we, as in our flat already celebrated one or the other party and had not just turned off by 22 clock music.

was interesting but not the party itself, but what happened in the bedroom to the street. Its window was open and I could hear from my room almost every word that was spoken on the street. Obviously a male guest tried to land at the hostess.

He raved about himself and his work and all the things that he does and wants to do. He even tried to be attentive to things that are said female counterpart, even if he did not often talk long, because usually I only heard him speak ... Shakira and sing!

one had by the two namely, the Maxi-CD of "Underneath Your Clothes" launched by Shakira and "Repeat" is set, echoed this song in a loop from the CD player and because of the small distance to the house next door in my ears penetrated, as I opened the window to the summer heat to sell something.

That was a bit annoying because now I'm a huge Shakira fan not straight, but I built that would merge the two quickly become comfortable part of this experimental approach, and then replace the music through a more private setting would sound.

When my girlfriend Manuela and I went to bed around midnight, ran next door and there was still Shakira chat him forever. I stared in bed for a while at the ceiling and thought, "Well, let him stop at last ran so once peace prevails."

Then I fell asleep despite, or perhaps because of a Shakira.

three former clock I woke up again. Shakira still explored the clothes of their counterpart, the talkers in the neighboring apartment was still in the foreplay. So slowly it went to the Spirit!

I looked over to my friend, she stared holes in the darkness.

"So, so slow I can not hear the song more real. I hope the time will come soon to the point. "

" This is nothing more tonight, if she let him range does not work, then they will not do it the rest of the night, "she said.

"And what do we do now? We both have to work tomorrow morning and I do not feel like that again Shakira sings me to sleep. "

"What do you do? When ringing them? You do not even have that bell that is! "

" We could contain something to throw through the window, a wet roll of toilet paper or something. "

" You hit the window on the distance? "

That was a good point. So I did the only thing I had left. I went to the window and shouted across the street, "finally pops up or makes the music, but once you decide!"

was soon closed the window and Shakira fell silent. The rest of the night I slept peacefully as a baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment