long-haired bomber
Today I could not afford it anymore, but when I was a student, I had most of the time long hair, which hung in a pony tail halfway down my back.
Even though I now wonder how I could so long have such a hairstyle, then gave me the enjoyed it and because of this hair style I have seen one or the other entertaining situations, want to tell that I here a few:
For many
Short hair carrier is a man with long hair on principle and is suspicious of the "shorn" treated differently, dare I say, discriminated against ...
So I could not drive, for example, once on the Swiss border, without that I have been stopped by a border guard and asked for the possession of goods. After I had my hair cut, I was much more "scot-free" across the border.
Or when I was at my year abroad in the USA once stood in a supermarket at the checkout, I pulled a boy's sleeve and asked me with wide eyes: "Are you a wrestler" ("Are you a wrestler?") .
Obviously he knew men with long hair only on the wrestling shows on TV.
I bent down to him and said, "You got me! I'm the Grim German and I'm mad as hell "(" You have known me correctly, I am the grim German and I'm totally crazy! ")
Then the boy turned around quickly and ran away quickly and called out "Mum!" ("Mom!").
The parents of my first friend I met at a birthday celebration to know in her apartment. I had come by train, and her father got a few other guests and myself with the car at the station, since the home well 16 km from the train station was.
rose from where I arrived and went to the trunk to get my things out of the trunk. At that moment her mother out of the house, and when she saw me, and my hair from behind, she shouted excitedly
! "A woman, a woman, you brought a wife"
Her father was have said that only men would come and now she was surprised that a person with long hair had grown out of the car. But as I turned the mother was visibly relieved. "Oh, it's just a long-haired man"
Shaking his head, I sat on my backpack, I put the sleeping bag under his arm and ran with the other guests into the house. What the mother had probably against women in their house?
After the weekend with my girlfriend I had become smarter: The mother was just such a bad house wife that she wanted no other women in their homes for fear they could see how bad they led their household. Young men placed them seem less attention for their lack of home ...
long hair but also connect to each other - in other long-haired men have been equal to a sense of connectedness. You probably have similar settings, they know the struggle every morning with the brush and they know probably all the spells, the likes of us have to endure the short-haired - that connects!
So I sat for example, views with Manuela in the cinema in the film "Erin Brockovich." appeared as the boyfriend of Erin Brockovich for the first time on the canvas and went the camera about his long mane, I meant to Manuela jokingly: "iiih, a bomber"
turned Because of me a long-haired head around and agreed to a deep said, "Hey, do me a break!"
The answer, I reached into my hair waved with my ponytail and said, ". I can make jokes about"
"Hey, everything cool," It came back and my own race turned back to the front.
I had already started during school time to let my hair grow, but by the beginning of my studies, I wore her hair still open. Things will be my community service at the gate in the hospital.
In this position I was responsible, among other things, to show visitors the way to the stations.
Once an older, slightly frail lady came to me running to the gate. She leaned panting on the shelf in front of the cottage doors, leaned in to me in the window and said: "Young lady, can you please tell me in which Mrs. Mayer is the room? "
0 comments:
Post a Comment