Johns tooth fairy is not free
My American roommate Jack was with his 19 years still remained very young, not only his behavior did not correspond to his age, and externally it would hardly be estimated at nearly a 20th He had a very youthful face, a few pimples on the face and even had some baby teeth in the mouth!
Normally a person loses his milk teeth and 13 Age, but John had 6 years later still have three pieces of it in the mouth that simply did not want to fail on its own. Without professional help, he would probably still at his university degree in a few years have a very uneven grin.
"My mother told me to let me pull the teeth in Germany because the dentists are much cheaper here than in the U.S.," John told me when he told me about his dental problems. "Do you know a good dentist?"
I suspected that dental treatment would be carried by its foreign insurance company. In the U.S., many people pay their medical treatments out of pocket because there is no health insurance and dental treatments are often very expensive. John's argument sounded quite so conclusive.
The dentist, whom I had recommended him was him too far outside of Constance, and so he went to the nearest Practice from our apartment and let himself pull the teeth and align ever so many other things on the teeth. Then he ran with two large teeth gaps around the mouth and looked again a few years younger. The rest of us flat-dwellers had to make almost that we were on the road it was not his legal guardian.
few weeks later John moved from our apartment, to go back in the U.S. to complete his studies. My roommate and I thought we had seen the last of John and heard - as is equally, if a roommate moves out.
But we got wrong. Approximately 4 weeks after John had moved out, was a letter from his dental practice in our mailbox. I informed John by e-mail about the letter and asked him what I should do with it.
"This is only any advertising. You can throw away the letter like ". "John said.
"Doctors in Germany but may not send any advertising," I wrote back. But John insisted that I should dispose of the letter.
I put the letter but in a bin in my room - I had been so since a suspicion, which could stand in it.
came after about two weeks, a further letter from the dentist and this time John answered me by e-mail that I could throw away the letter. He had arranged everything with the dentist and could not imagine what would have of him.
then appeared once more on any letters. I had almost forgotten about the thing as a good 8 weeks later there was a letter from the district court of Konstanz for John in the mailbox.
This time I did not let me get rid of John and wrote him that he should kindly clarify, because I do not feel like that would be at some point a bailiff at the door.
John said that I should send all the letters to the parents of his girlfriend to Ravensburg and will look at it. Then came no more letters to more. Perhaps the Germans were Dentists but not as favorable as John had the thought - especially if you had not entered into any international health insurance ...
but still I wondered what John had screwed up again as well and whether we would soon be received from other doctors and shops warning letter for John.
0 comments:
Post a Comment