Iris out of the tent
If you with other people almost 365 days a year in a single apartment to live together, you learn it very, shall we say, know-intensive. So you get not only with all the happy and positive moments of these people directly, but also all the bad days, and especially all the quirks they have.
Not infrequently, one hears that best friends or girlfriends, to move in together, go separate ways after a few months, and often never talk to each other. There is just something completely different than someone now and then for a few hours to see or spend time with that person a night or two in the same room. This person but to run every morning with unwashed hair and bad breath on the way, is a completely different story!
The best is always in my opinion, if they know future roommates in together before they have not already. Thus, still an asshole move into the flat, but at least one loses no friend, if that person then is going on.
flatmates that I shoot for the moon wished I had so few. With most of which I was never really warm. These were people for whom I knew from the beginning that I will never see them again when they once were moved out.
in my city-WG applied once Iris, a graduate student from my chair for a room. I knew she was looking for a room and told her that we would be free to rent a room. I liked her and I could well imagine that they would move into my flat - knowing that with friends and acquaintances should not move in together. But as well as I knew they still do not ...
After a private round of introductions here in the WG (ie Iris times of my roommates and I invited to the WG-dinner) she was allowed to move in with us.
It was not until then rather nice, to have them with us in the apartment. Finally someone was living again in my age group in the apartment and then Iris has also studied the same today as I did, so we had to chat as always. Often, they knocked at my door in the evening and asked if we could entertain us, or if I wanted a glass of Pinot Grigio with her drink. Now and then we sat down with my laptop in the kitchen and watched together a series of "Friends." All in all, we got along very well. Only they had
just a few quirks that I found rather annoying. She was raised as apparently in a tent, because she made doors never with the latch, but it was so long in the castle until they were finally, what sometimes three or four tries needed - somehow I felt in my time Gerhard reminds of my ex-flat.
By rinsing them did not have it so. She likes to put her dirty dishes in the sink and left it there until the next day or night stand. And bring all the cleaning plan or waste down, I had to remind them regularly. Now and then she used to my stash in the fridge and when I spoke to them on it they said what in the way: "We're friends, because it is not so bad. I'll bring you some day a new one with "
Sure, those were all just little things, but when day after day, week, had parading week always the same game (" Bring down your litter, "" Could you rinse again "" Where is my parmesan cheese go? "), the somewhat haggard from the bonds of friendship.
I tried to get over to see, but there were always discussions and bad blood, and then they are no longer quite so often knocked on my door the evening grew old and Pino Grigio in the fridge. From time to time we still looked Friends, but no longer quite so often as before.
lived up to my statement for professional reasons, Iris and I were with three other students in my city-WG and punished to the prejudices of friends, pull together and to suffer no more then may lie. Our friendship had changed by the time together in the house: once again I did not want to go with her, to me it was too tiring.
friends But we stayed ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment