Today, I now had my appointment with the lion: D
As compensation for the lousy service the last few weeks I was invited to let me go well at an exclusive Shiseido salon treatment.
on time at 10:00 on the clock I scratch Douglas glass doors, begging for entrance. We knew immediately who I am and why I come. This was my first super embarrassing, but the Douglasinen were really very nice and found it perfectly legitimate that I had been annoyed about the events of that time. It seems that there's probably one or the other known black sheep, and if the customer is unlucky, then you end up as just now.
It's true ... That's not possible. In other countries it is indeed. However, in Germany we have a fairly strong employment protection, which will give long-term employees just to be "asshole". And unfortunately that is not only in the beauty sector so, but almost everywhere, not only in services. Incidentally, this was just a statement and is not to say that I choose FDP or so .... Not that this comes at a ridiculous idea ^ ^
about this issue we have there, but not spoken, but it was really about, that I feel comfortable there and I was as a customer does not lose.
The one-hour treatment has made a lady directly from Shiseido. There was a cleansing, a facial massage, a Hyaluronmaske, a hand massage and then a facial and a day make-up. It really liked, and I could relax despite cold-related, nasal congestion and cough a bit. The make-up was not one hundred percent my world. The eyes are really beautiful (I had opted for purple), but the complexion looked in daylight too dark and painted. The Lippi has not really fit with the rest, but he has not even gone through anyway to home. Anyway, it was still beautiful, painted by someone other times be. I had in fact never before! I've bought on principle not be demonstrated by the products, although some things have been interested in me. A specimen I have noticed anyway. Neat, huh?
| |
| Shiseido The Makeup Eye Shadow |
0 comments:
Post a Comment