Cosmetics murder in February 2011
Have not been there in February, but some things I still get empty. The
are:
L'Oreal Sublime Sunny golden brown mousse 58 (click for review )
Alverde relaxing bath lavender marjoram : I would have liked a more or twice bought later, but was ne LE and unfortunately gone: (
Balea Deodorant Pure Minerals Did I really enjoyed it. A potential candidate for aftermarket
Alverde Sensitive flush birch sage: Good for me as a hair rinse anything, because it can be bonded tablets hair. Abused as a shaving cream but unbeatable!
Kneipp bath crystals Spring Awakening (Magnolia, Viola, Mayflower): nice scent, but no more spectacular.
Lancôme Génifique youthfulness Activating concentrate: The sample was in a sachet and was only enough for one application. Gave me quite like, but for an application I can not much longer here to say.
Joy Lacoste of Pink Eau de Toilette: nice Very, very fruity, but the variations Touch of Pink Dream of Pink, and I liked much better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment