new! Gillette Venus ProSkin and Venus Bikini Trimmer
have a long time I struggled through me again, I color the hair yourself, as my hairdresser, and it is. Since I received the L'Oreal Sublime Mousse coloration with a free trial of action, I was only a package available with which I now mean about 10 cm long hair strands, approaches and have dyed the hair length. My tint is 53 "Sunny golden brown. Now to my test case: Positive: - super easy to use, almost like hair washing - pleasant sturdy gloves attached - beautiful, natural color - perfect gray coverage - no patches on the skin - Can be well rinsed - Price: Negative from 5 € : - disgusting smell - containing ammonia - long exposure time: 30 min with the results I was very pleased. As you like it? (DasVorher image is unfortunately without and after picture with flash.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment