Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cost To Re-upholster Interior?

Alverde / Sundance Haul and Chanel Clarins goodie

Today I've the same time to send Rouge Prodig. (Dt: red miracles) Lippies from my Clarins sample packs tested.




The hues of the range model fit not one hundred percent in my booty scheme. Most likes me but Coral tulip, a shimmering golden coral. Red prodige is a lecherous, rich red and raspberry sorbet a red berry with gold shimmer. The fourth color in the palette is Redwood, a creamy reddish brown. The lipsticks have a perfectly silky paste consistency, not taste delicious on the lips, and fruity. The care effect is excellent. Only for hours I had super-soft lips. I used to apply the enclosed brush. So I could get right away a rich color application. As the lipstick can be applied generally, and how the color charge it, I can not judge with the samples, unfortunately. The shelf life could be a little better. After blowing your nose once was from Redwood not see too much on his upper lip. But for the super-care action because I do like to compromise!













0 comments:

Post a Comment