Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Do You Write Happy Birthday In Bubble Letters

secret is out: why, VfL has won seven games ...

What a series. One may not believe it when you look at the disastrous start to the season is a reminder. Seven wins in a row and the Neururer record from the past also einegstellt. In Bochum, there is currently absolutely good. But what's behind it? Hard work? Coach-Guru Friedhelm Funkel? No, we met in the "west line forum" on the true secret of success of VfL Bochum. The user "Latteck Udo" gave insight into his amazing story:

"After this game I really believe in fate, it turns this is the following: I am with my last girlfriend two days before the terrible Game against Hannover met. As it ended, everyone knows, unfortunately. Separately, we have then two days before the game against Paderborn. Since then we have won every game. So if that is not related. I am very sorry that I have not noticed before, but man makes mistakes. Therefore, I now solemnly promise never again to have a girlfriend until we do not master. I think that I should make, I just need to remain steadfast. Should there be the next defeat, it will probably again be my fault if I can not control unfortunately. . But I'm trying to put the responsibility

We say: Boy holding you ran! Perhaps it was only at the girlfriend ...? But to be on the safe side, we ask you to the end of the season and to give appropriate after the relegation play on any women-Dings-Bums! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment