Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Donate Use Of Office Space To Non Profit

Balmbini - Babies often the Balm - Mini Palette



has Admittedly, since the packaging junkie in me returned arrived, but the head of the Department has the final analysis it is considered reasonable and good: D

The Balmbini range includes miniature versions the all-time Favourites by The Balm:

Down Boy (classic Pink Blush)
Hot Mama (with lots of golden peach term Blush Glow)
Mary-Lou Manizer (golden beige highlighter)
Shady Lady " Insane Jane (eyeshadow in shimmering taupe)
Shady Lady "Jealous Jordana (Eyeshadow in shimmering dark green)
Read My Lips" Wanted "(Lipstick in clear, translucent Erdbeerot)
Special Edition Tinted Gloss (peach color-end Lipgloss)




I really love every part of this mini-palette, and I could always just carry around with me:)
I am particularly impressed by the eye shadows. The colors are exactly my taste. And the hyped Hot Mama has me completely convinced. It conjures up such a beautiful, healthy glow to my face! The Swatch series are always a mirror image to the palette ...



Blushes: Hot Mama, Down Boy

Shady Lady 'Jealous Jordana', 'Insane Jane', Mary-Lou Manizer

Special Edition Tinted Gloss, Read My Lips 'Wanted'


The range is limited. In kosmetik4less ye can still buy at the moment. Cost: 31 €, which I believe are created for good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment