Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Before After Mens Brazilian

Tetesept - time for you - rest

I really hop into the tub almost every day, I had at times asked to Tetesept product samples. It was time to a very nice message and the next Currently already have a letter with a bathroom and a Tetesept Merz product . Thank you!
Now I have really bad luck but because the bathroom, which was sent to me had I bought my first 3 days before, even in original size. And the worst: I like the smell not what has always been the point why I have asked for samples to be not just have a bottle in the cupboard, not like

So pure optically. and the constituents ago I raised the bathroom completely. I love lavender, I love orange oil, and a break from real and I have to earn!


That says Tetesept:
time for you - Immersion rest
aroma therapeutic bath with lavender and orange oil
  • and relax
  • Personal enjoy short break
  • Skin-nourishing bath with patented liposome
tetesept Enjoy your little break and a relaxing personal moment with the aroma-therapeutic bath rest. With the harmonious fragrance Lavender & Orange and soul-soothing color purple you achieve wellbeing.
tetesept rest contains a unique combination of natural essential oil of orange and lavender oil, complemented by rich care and precious oils bath liposomes.
based The effect of special care tetesept time for you aromacare baths on a two-stage care effect of bath-liposomes.
first Immediate Care
Thanks to their skin-related structure envelop the liposomes bathing the skin and provide them immediately with a rich Care.
second Spillover effects
maintains After bathing the care effect further - for a significant soft-soft skin.
Treat yourself to a moment of peace. Dive in and experience a relaxing break and relax your body, mind and soul.
Well, the care effect I can not really complaints, the skin is kept super after the bath. It foams slightly, which I find very good. As beautiful as the purple bottle content appears, the bath water but not . It remains relatively neutral. And then this problem with the Fragrance: I really have no idea why the mix does not appeal to me because I really like the individual ingredients. The recovery is yes, then unfortunately gone, if you can not enjoy the flavor.

So, if you can, then sniffs times before buying. Unfortunately, this is in the drug stores are not as welcome, because the glass bottles are stuck in a Pappumhüllung yes again and you may rumwurschteln not there.

Conclusion: I would buy this bath additive at least not again But fragrances are known to be a matter of taste :-)

As the product of Merz , but already I'm lookin real test again, it sounds really exciting and I know it yet. As soon as my conjunctivitis is healed, we go ... That's right, it's about eye care.
so you can be excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment