Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I M A Freak I M A Weirdo

Huiiii my order ... USA is already there!

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER $ 115. USE CODE WORLD115

That's what I can tell, of course, not twice ... As prices for Benefit Cosmetics in Germany are really horrendous, I've tried it once directly with the source http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/ .

I am really surprised how quickly and easily has managed this. After only two weeks, the packet been with me, and I've saved a total of almost 60 €. Apart from that there are "Her Name Was glowla" even now may even become regular. I am so glad that they still get hold of!

So, although the dollar at the moment is very strong, it is worth it still, Benefit to order in the U.S..

Well, now you are allowed to hatch times in my package ... had ordered


I:


samples of "hello flawless!" and high beam, and a booklet with all the products were still in the process. Booyah!

Would you swatches or reviews? Which products interest you most? Do you own something in the things of use?

0 comments:

Post a Comment