Friday, February 18, 2011

How Long Will A Relaxer Last

Short Review L'Oreal Sublime Mousse Colouring

Now, finally, one of the last DM's Germany has, in my now can take the new Alverde counter in reception . For me the grossest hype was abated, the Powder Beads were won with. This includes even the nail care cream apricot. And I s then first left. What I found much more fun was the Grabbelkörbchen with the discontinued Gloss Tubes Grape and Strawberry. I wanted to buy me a long time ago, and for 1,45 € I have again added to fix before they are gone. I like the Gloss Tubes namely total ♥ happy Overall I was disappointed in the product design of the new things a little.





In the latest Cosmopolitan, there are also two nice coupons. Once for a miniature of the Lancome Miracle Teint Foundation, and for a sample of the new Inimitable mascara from Chanel Intense. The latter I have now picked up the same for my "friends" in Douglas




0 comments:

Post a Comment